- We welcomed Adalyn Mutiara Hartner on May 27, 2013 at 6:58pm into our loving family. Our lives have not been the same since. She has filled our lives with so much joy and fun, that the first months of sleep deprivation are a distant memory.
- We have extended our contract in Penang and our here at least until December 2014
- Jenn & Eric traveled to Chiang Mai, Thailand and Luang Prabang, Laos to play with elephants and visit gorgeous temples
- We had many visitors to Penang this year; Eli & Robin, Jeb & Andrea, Aunt Jo & Uncle Alasdair and Emily made trips to hang with the Hartners
- Adalyn has taken 19 flights in her 7 months of life. She has visited Singapore, Borneo (2 times), Hong Kong, Michigan, Texas and California. She is a natural jet setter!
- In October, Jenn spoke at the Luscious Ladies in Pink Breast Cancer Fundraiser in Penang. She shared her story of Loss, Resilience & Hope to a ballroom full of 275 people.
- Eric, Jenn & Adalyn love spending time at home, in the pool and with their friends and family around the world
Lots of love,
Jenn, Eric & Adalyn