Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

It's hard to believe it's already been 4 years since Eric and I were married! So much in our lives have changed since then.  We've taken some amazing trips, I graduated from Grad School, Eric has been promoted several times, I've changed jobs, we have continued to grow as a couple, the list goes on and on.  We are officially 6 weeks away from our biggest adventure yet...leaving Austin and moving to Penang Malaysia!  It's crazy!  I don't think either of us envisioned this opportunity and the doors that it will open for us as a couple and as professionals.  We are looking forward to sharing our journey with our family, friends and the world!  I'm so excited to be on this journey with the love of my life! 

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are so cuteeee! Looking forward to reading about your adventures... and we hope to join you on that side of the world someday :)

    ReplyDelete