Friday, May 1, 2015

A Baby Shower for our Baby Boy


These lovely ladies helped me celebrate the upcoming August arrival of our little baby boy.  Thanks to my friend Sharon, we had a wonderful morning together.  This was a bitter sweet time for me to have so much happiness surrounding another new baby but also a time for goodbyes as many of my friends were away on holiday as we left Penang.  I can say that all of these ladies have made my time in Penang so wonderful.  All of them have played an important role helping me make my transition to motherhood and for that I am forever grateful.  Here are a few pictures of our fun morning together.
The cutest fruit platter in town, thank you Sharon!
Hannah was very excited about the baby in my tummy


Thank you for the beautiful quilt Sue!

And no party is complete without a cake and a picture of my baby bump
Thanks again Sharon!  You nailed it! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations & we're ecstatic for you guys!! Sending lots of love

    ReplyDelete