Monday, May 26, 2014

My First Year as a Mommy

Today is Adalyn's First Birthday and it's my first year as a mom.  I'm a bag of mixed emotions today, I'm happy and sad, but mostly, I'm humbled.  This year has stretched me physically, emotionally and spiritually.  The highs have been high and the lows have been low.  The hours have flown and stood still. My relationships have grown and changed and have been challenged and reinforced.  I have been the student and the teacher.  I have been a mess and the one to keep it together.  Today, I have made it to the One Year milestone and I'm not sure if I should cry because it's over or laugh because I made it, so I plan to do both.  I will celebrate the amazing life of my precious daughter and the awesome job I have done this year.  I will celebrate the challenges and the successes and look forward to the next milestones as a mom!  Here's to year two!

No comments:

Post a Comment