Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving in Penang

We have so much to be thankful for this year!  It has been one of the biggest and transformational years so far and it's not even over yet.  Life just continues to get better and better!

We celebrated this very American holiday with the other National Instruments' expats that are here.  Jeanmarie and Scott Rust graciously hosted dinner at their condo.  We spent the afternoon swimming, chatting and eating a good old fashioned American Thanksgiving.  It was wonderful! 



Eric and I contributed 3 pumpkin pies, 1 apple cranberry pie and cranberry sauce.  I baked 6 pies in preparation for this event, as baking here is tricky but I can now say I know how to make crust from scratch! 



I hope y'all had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment